MyoBridge - Direct Myo <-> Ardiuno Communication

by Pinzgauer16

Hello,

if the led is active (blue) the myo bridge is established between the gesture band and the firmware-flashed BLE module. i used Arduino 1.6.9 and it works!
i dont know the software-status from the bracelet.

but i think and i am realy sure this problem only depends on the ardunino sw.
Looking forward to hear about your success.

kind regards Peter
by LJHS

Hi.

I changed the Arduino software to the previously mentioned version (1.69), but it still does not work. However, the Led remains blue when I upload the program.

Which may be?

Greetings.

LJHS
by Belle0412

Hello,
I need some advice using the CCLoader Library. At first as you can see I wired and soldered everything, hopefully, correctly.

Setup
Setup 1
Setup 2

Then I just followed the advices given on page four. I use an Arduino Uno. I do not know if I have to use voltage dividers or a level converter as many of you mentioned, but as the Uno has an Output of 3,3V I just thought that this is not necessarry.
As you can see in the pictures I am trying to control a vehicle using the Myo Bridge Library.
I hope someone can help me and I am very thankful for every advice you can give.
Command Window Output

Thanks in advance!
Greetings.
Annabelle

Last edit: July 23, 2017 09:01 AM

by Fernhew

hello @belle0412, i face the same issue but my issue was because of hm10 module, after that i did not try. recently Bình Nguyễn successfully uploaded the firmware contact him on binh2542k@gmail.com. he can help you
by Belle0412

Hey @Fernhew!
Thanks for you help, but I got it working. I works now with the HM-11 Bluetooth Module. I was not able to flash it to the HM-10 Module.
The only weird thing is that the Hm-11 does not react to AT commands and so I thought I did not solder it well, but as I just tried to flash it it worked.
Now I am searching for a library that allows to use other gestures than the preprogrammed…
by Fernhew

Hello @Belle0412 ,
good to hear you solved the issue. i do not think currently a library is available for working with other gestures. let see you get any such stuff from developers. please drop me a message on vagant.20@gmail.com i have some queries
by jodeelee

does anyone have the bin files available? i tried converting the hex file but i think I'm not doing it correctly. the old links don't work anymore.

by diaa

Hey, I am very much interested into this library.

I also have a (Bluno Nano - An Arduino Nano with Bluetooth 4.0) DFRobot BLE bees based on the CC2450,
Do you have any information how I can flash it using an arduino?
by Oscar

Hello,

I updated the the .bin file of my BLE HM10 (with a CC2541 chip) module with the file CC2541.bin from @Pinzgauer16, I did this with CCLoader from @RedBear and an Arduino Uno and it's working fine, I have connected to my Myo Armband with the examples of @vrolan.

Thanks for sharing.
Moderator control