3+ Weeks Pending

by hjboylan

3+ Weeks Pending

It took me less than a day to develop an Apple Maps Connector, but it's taken you guys over 3 weeks to review it. I could live with 2, but this is getting excessive guys…
by PBernhardt TL

3+ Weeks Pending

Our apologies for the delays, we are working to get through the approval queue as fast as we can.
by hjboylan

3+ Weeks Pending

Thanks, after previous experiences with Apple/Google, I'd expected my first submission would be rejected for trivial reasons that were easy to fix. Most notably, I knew the “scriptDetailsUrl” variable had been missing when I submitted.

Instead, I was pleasantly surprised when the Thalmic Labs developers informed me that they'd fixed that minor issue and also added support for a new SDK function! Thanks for the support guys

Last edit: Feb. 17, 2015 11:05 AM

by PBernhardt TL

3+ Weeks Pending

We try and make things easy! The scriptDetailsUrl thing is a common problem, and since it's just a script it's about as easy for us to fix as to tell you to fix it yourself.

For anyone else that comes by, you just need the application ID that you get when you create the app in the Myo Market. Then you use that to create the URL that would point to your released app.

So for example, the app ID for the To The Moon Connector is 54791117e4b05772f1d76948, so the scriptDetailsUrl should be set to https://market.myo.com/app/54791117e4b05772f1d76948/
by jsmith613

3+ Weeks Pending

I'm having the same frustration as hjboylan. I submitted my app 3 weeks ago and have had no response. I'd really like some kind of comment so I can edit and get the app on the market as soon as possible.
Moderator control