Control of prosthetic hand using raw EMG data from Myo

by Fernhew

hey, hope you all are good. i am working on a project that is to implement a control method using the raw emg data from Myo. if anyone else is interested or have worked on it please let me know. Your cooperation and support would be highly appreciated.
thank you

by JohanGallo

Hi, I'm from Colombia. Did you got some information?
I'm working in a exoskeleton for arm and I want to develop it with Myoband.
If you have information about emg data I'll apreciate that you share it with me.
My e-mail is johangallo2105@gmail.com. By the way, If i can help you, I will
by Fernhew

Hey Johan, sorry for late response. good to hear about your project. let's share the ideas thanks for e-mail i will contact you soon.
by marktoma

by Fernhew
Hey Johan, sorry for late response. good to hear about your project. let's share the ideas thanks for e-mail i will contact you soon.

I see that you've used my MyoMex package. If you happen to gather a group of people working with my MATLAB code on GitHub, I'd like to contribute as well. Just go ahead and mention me on GitHub (@mark-toma) and I'll get involved.

Last edit: April 1, 2017 12:03 AM

by Fernhew

by marktoma
I see that you've used my MyoMex package. If you happen to gather a group of people working with my MATLAB code on GitHub, I'd like to contribute as well. Just go ahead and mention me on GitHub (@mark-toma) and I'll get involved.
yes i have used your MyoMex. it helps me a lot. Thanks for sharing. i want to transfer the Myo data to Arduino via your Matlab package.
by JohanGallo
Hi, I'm from Colombia. Did you got some information?
I'm working in a exoskeleton for arm and I want to develop it with Myoband.
If you have information about emg data I'll apreciate that you share it with me.
My e-mail is johangallo2105@gmail.com. By the way, If i can help you, I will
i recommend you the MyoMex package by Marktoma whic best for your project download it and getting started with it

Last edit: April 8, 2017 11:01 AM

by alfonso

Hola!

Quiero intentar controlar la mano a traves de la lectura libre del Myo, lo estoy haciendo en C# y sería de mucha ayuda que alguien me eche una mano de como controlar cada movimiento de los dedos para luego pasarle los comandos a los servos, mi correo es aperrod95@gmail.com

Un saludo y gracias!
Moderator control